(was also tagged by Luthiaesc so might as well finally do this)
1. I’m coeliac (easy one for me), which means I can’t eat wheat or gluten. I developed/was diagnosed at the age of ten and luckily it isn’t too severe for me.
2. I have had Social Anxiety since I was a child, I don’t like having too many friends because of it. Combined with being very tired all the time and general cowardliness makes me and social interacts best buddies.
3. I was afraid of rabbit since watching watership down when I was 4, but last year I got a mini lop called Guv’na despite it. He is a diva and bosses everyone in the family around and loves my big sister more than me.
4. I barely scraped a pass in my a-levels but managed to get into the college on the one year foundation course, during which I gained confidence in myself and my art. At the end I left with the highest grade possible (Distinction) and made it into my first choice of university where I’m back to wildly swinging between self-loathing and confidence (in both art and self).
5. I’ve never worn make-up and only recently started dying my hair and painting my nails? (I’m scraping the barrel here)
6. I have quite a few BJDs (Ball Jointed Dolls), I am creeped out by dolls normally but the stylisation of these Korean dolls I find really cool and beautiful. (There’s also all the customisation and freedom you get with the blank dolls which I’m a real sucker for)
7. I want to get a work-from home job and adopt a dog or two, possibly a cat and live like a hermit in a small flat/house. I dread having to get a job that requires sociability.
8. I’ve always wanted to be buff but know I’m far too lazy for it. (running out of things)
9. I am very apathetic and honest about people I don’t like/care for. For example my dad and his siblings are talking about finally putting their mother in a care-home. I have never liked her, especially as I’ve gotten older and I honestly want her to just go so I can finally start going to family gatherings again. I even missed my favourite cousin’s wedding because I knew she’d be there and I knew I wouldn’t be able to be civil with her.